From retail to restaurants, full-time to part-time, here are the latest vacancies at Mailbox Birmingham:
12 November 2018
Security Supervisor at Mailbox (40 hours per week – Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm)
One year’s previous security supervisory experience essential (preferably within a security search operational environment)
- Previous experience working within a team environment and ability to lead and delegate small teams
- Knowledge of general security procedures
- Must be SIA cleared with a good knowledge of security guarding with a valid SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- Ability to take responsibility
- Work on own initiative with a proactive approach.
- Excellent understanding of written and spoken English
- Good time management skills
- Flexible approach to working practices
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer focused approach to work.
- An understanding and ability to adhere to the principles of quality and equality in the workplace.
- Sets and maintains very high standards
To apply, please send you CV, with a covering letter to Becky Gordon at [email protected].
12 November 2018
1 x 30 hour Keyholder Vacancy at Calvin Klein Underwear
Premium retail experience essential. Please send you CV to Emma Matts-Chan at [email protected].
12 November 2018
Part Time Showroom Sales Executive at MADE.com
We are currently recruiting a PART TIME Showroom Sales Executive to join our Birmingham Mailbox showroom team.
WHO WE ARE
At MADE.COM we believe that everyone should have access to great design. We work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture at up to 70% off the high street prices.
It takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen and everyone has an important part to play in our showroom. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to and where a self starter can really make their mark.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Reporting to the Showroom Team Leader/Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Showroom Manager in their daily tasks and assist them to achieve the highest levels of sales and service
- Exceeding customers’ expectations of MADE.COM with your exceptional customer service
- Communicating confidently with customers to acquire customer data to achieve sales targets
- Assisting customers with room schemes
- Providing prompt, efficient and consistent information and communication in line with Company policy
- Following through enquiries from inception to completion
- Maintain a full understanding of all product lines
- Maintaining the highest level of showroom standards
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A professional, pro-active and ‘can-do’ attitude with exceptional attention to detail with excellent organisational skills and a passion for providing outstanding customer service
- The ability to provide a high level of product knowledge whilst also creating enthusiasm for the products and brand
- The ability to communicate confidently in both clearly spoken and written English as well as having the ability to build a rapport with people quickly and effectively
- Be able to problem solve quickly and take ownership comfortably
- Enjoy working in a busy environment, whilst remaining patient
- Assist with furniture deliveries including unpacking and building furniture
- You will need fast, accurate computer skills
- The ability to deliver excellent results and constantly improve our customer’s experience and aid in our continued growth
- A quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes quickly
- You must be flexible – your normal working hours will include weekends and Bank Holidays
- Both an interest in design and experience gained in customer service within a similar environment would be a distinct advantage to your application
WHAT WE OFFER
- Good salary package
- A fast-paced, creative and fun environment
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
- Full training and product knowledge
Up your street? For the opportunity to join our MADE.COM team at Mailbox, Birmingham, send your C.V. and covering letter to [email protected] including notice period and salary expectations.
Please note that due to the high levels of response anticipated, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates.
22 August 2018
Part Time Sales Consultant at Paul Smith
& Part Time Sales Consultant Mandarin / Cantonese Speaking
To assist the management team with achieving sales targets. To develop and maintain excellent client relationships while promoting the brand image, providing excellent customer service at all times and up to date product knowledge.
- To meet and greet all clients and act as a brand ambassador representing Paul Smith Ltd.
- To keep clients up to date with any Paul Smith activity; to ensure they are fully engaged with the Paul Smith brand.
- To ensure that you receive and maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times and to consistently share this with your customers.
- To take initiative to build upon the stores clientele book, emailing and keeping in contact with clients on a regular basis inviting to relevant events and keep them aware of any new products.
- Maximising all sales at every opportunity to ensure you are meeting and exceeding your personal and store targets.
- To ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and housekeeping is kept to the company’s desired standard, both on and off the shop floor.
- As a brand ambassador for Paul Smith Ltd, to maintain a good standard of appearance and to undertake to wear clothing allowance as provided by the company.
- Confidently use technology in store such as store tablets to enhance the customer experience and till systems to efficiently process transactions and payments from client.
- Any other related duties that are outlined from time to time by the Store Management team.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 GCSE passes, equivalent qualifications or practical attainment.
- Previous experience in retail selling in luxury fashion stores.
- Experienced in providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to work towards weekly sales shop targets.
- Excellent product knowledge.
- Ability to maintain excellent housekeeping standards.
- Passion for style, fashion & Paul Smith brand.
- Smart in appearance & individual.
- Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
- Has initiative; is motivated.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts:
- A generous Clothing Allowance.
- Uniform Allowance.
- Discretionary discount on PSL goods.
- An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days calculated on a pro-rata basis for part-time roles.
PT Sales Consultant – Please only apply through this link
PT Sales Consultant (Mandarin / Cantonese Speaking) – Please only apply through this link
29 June 2018
Sales Associate at Gieves & Hawkes
We have an opportunity for full time Sales Associate to work in our Birmingham Store.
You will be part of the team representing our luxury brand. You will contribute to meeting sales targets, play your part in ensuring the store runs smoothly and provide world class exceptional customer service.
You will have previous experience in a customer focused environment and ideally experience in a luxury environment. Experience in tailoring and/or luxury menswear will be highly beneficial. You should have a knowledge and enthusiasm for our brand and men’s styling and be sartorially aware.
As well as luxury retail and customer service experience, you should have excellent communication skills, be immaculately presented, engaging, committed and with a “can do” attitude. We want people with a real passion for our brand.
Please send your CV and accompanying cover letter explaining why you are the right person for us to the store or email [email protected]
18 Feb 2018
Ambitious Estate Agents Required at Fine & Country. Six figure income potential!
Full time. Salary: £100,000 per annum.
Are you an experienced estate agency Branch Manager, Lister or Negotiator? Have you worked in Birmingham or the surrounding areas of the Midlands?
This is an opportunity to work from our office or home, where you will be given full support, high end marketing material and training. You will be paid 40% of our fee for listing and selling a property. Based on a 2% fee for a £500,000 property (£10,000) you would earn £4,000. On a £1 million property the fee would be £20,000 and you would earn £8,000.
How many properties could you list and sell per month, one, two, three, more? Further income can be earned from conveyancing and mortgage referrals.
We are looking for pro-active, hard-working estate agents with a proven track record. You must be able to provide the highest levels of customer service and believe in ongoing personal and professional development.
Fine & Country has over 300 offices in the UK and across the world, with a head office on Park Lane, London. Fine & Country specialise in selling properties in the upper quartile (£500k to £10 million) and have won the ‘Best Estate Agency Marketing’ award at the International Property Awards for the last 5 years. www.fineandcountry.com. In 2014 we opened 42 offices including the recent opening of our Northampton office. Positions available in Solihull and Coventry. If you would like to deal with more expensive homes, earn bigger fees and enjoy the fruits of your labour, don’t miss this opportunity
Apply today by emailing [email protected]