From retail to restaurants, full-time to part-time, here are the latest vacancies at Mailbox Birmingham:
14 September 2018
Multiple Cashiers, Hosts & Grillers FT/PT at Nandos
Nandos Mailbox are looking for friendly and outgoing people with a winning smile to join our team as a cashier or host. Responsibilities will include greeting guests, making them feel welcomed and at ease and ensuring they have everything they require to help create a lasting and memorable experience.
Nandos are also looking for Grillers: Fired up people who are passionate about food and being part of our signature PERi-PERi brand.
To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected]
14 September 2018
2 x 4 hour Part Time Christmas Temporary Vacancies at Calvin Klein
- Retail experience essential
- Fully flexible to work over Christmas period
- To start immediately
- Send CVs to Emma Matts via [email protected]
22 August 2018
Part Time Sales Consultant at Paul Smith
& Part Time Sales Consultant Mandarin / Cantonese Speaking
To assist the management team with achieving sales targets. To develop and maintain excellent client relationships while promoting the brand image, providing excellent customer service at all times and up to date product knowledge.
- To meet and greet all clients and act as a brand ambassador representing Paul Smith Ltd.
- To keep clients up to date with any Paul Smith activity; to ensure they are fully engaged with the Paul Smith brand.
- To ensure that you receive and maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times and to consistently share this with your customers.
- To take initiative to build upon the stores clientele book, emailing and keeping in contact with clients on a regular basis inviting to relevant events and keep them aware of any new products.
- Maximising all sales at every opportunity to ensure you are meeting and exceeding your personal and store targets.
- To ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and housekeeping is kept to the company’s desired standard, both on and off the shop floor.
- As a brand ambassador for Paul Smith Ltd, to maintain a good standard of appearance and to undertake to wear clothing allowance as provided by the company.
- Confidently use technology in store such as store tablets to enhance the customer experience and till systems to efficiently process transactions and payments from client.
- Any other related duties that are outlined from time to time by the Store Management team.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 GCSE passes, equivalent qualifications or practical attainment.
- Previous experience in retail selling in luxury fashion stores.
- Experienced in providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to work towards weekly sales shop targets.
- Excellent product knowledge.
- Ability to maintain excellent housekeeping standards.
- Passion for style, fashion & Paul Smith brand.
- Smart in appearance & individual.
- Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
- Has initiative; is motivated.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts:
- A generous Clothing Allowance.
- Uniform Allowance.
- Discretionary discount on PSL goods.
- An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days calculated on a pro-rata basis for part-time roles.
PT Sales Consultant – Please only apply through this link
PT Sales Consultant (Mandarin / Cantonese Speaking) – Please only apply through this link
08 August 2018
Part Time Sales Associate at Emporio Armani
2 x Part Time Vacancies (20 hours)
Applicants will be required to develop and maintain excellent client relationships while promoting the brand image and providing excellent customer service at all times
Must have premium or luxury experience.
Please apply in store with a CV and ask for Kaleem.
29 June 2018
Sales Associate at Gieves & Hawkes
We have an opportunity for full time Sales Associate to work in our Birmingham Store.
You will be part of the team representing our luxury brand. You will contribute to meeting sales targets, play your part in ensuring the store runs smoothly and provide world class exceptional customer service.
You will have previous experience in a customer focused environment and ideally experience in a luxury environment. Experience in tailoring and/or luxury menswear will be highly beneficial. You should have a knowledge and enthusiasm for our brand and men’s styling and be sartorially aware.
As well as luxury retail and customer service experience, you should have excellent communication skills, be immaculately presented, engaging, committed and with a “can do” attitude. We want people with a real passion for our brand.
Please send your CV and accompanying cover letter explaining why you are the right person for us to the store or email [email protected]
18 Feb 2018
Ambitious Estate Agents Required at Fine & Country. Six figure income potential!
Full time. Salary: £100,000 per annum.
Are you an experienced estate agency Branch Manager, Lister or Negotiator? Have you worked in Birmingham or the surrounding areas of the Midlands?
This is an opportunity to work from our office or home, where you will be given full support, high end marketing material and training. You will be paid 40% of our fee for listing and selling a property. Based on a 2% fee for a £500,000 property (£10,000) you would earn £4,000. On a £1 million property the fee would be £20,000 and you would earn £8,000.
How many properties could you list and sell per month, one, two, three, more? Further income can be earned from conveyancing and mortgage referrals.
We are looking for pro-active, hard-working estate agents with a proven track record. You must be able to provide the highest levels of customer service and believe in ongoing personal and professional development.
Fine & Country has over 300 offices in the UK and across the world, with a head office on Park Lane, London. Fine & Country specialise in selling properties in the upper quartile (£500k to £10 million) and have won the ‘Best Estate Agency Marketing’ award at the International Property Awards for the last 5 years. www.fineandcountry.com. In 2014 we opened 42 offices including the recent opening of our Northampton office. Positions available in Solihull and Coventry. If you would like to deal with more expensive homes, earn bigger fees and enjoy the fruits of your labour, don’t miss this opportunity
Apply today by emailing [email protected]