From retail to restaurants, full-time to part-time, here are the latest vacancies at Mailbox Birmingham:
09 January 2019
Part Time Sales Consultant (12 Hours) at Heal’s
Heal’s has five exciting stores throughout the UK and an impressive online store at heals.com
Heal’s sells a wide range of modern, designer and contemporary furniture and a stunning collection of homeware, lighting, accessories and gifts.
Our vision at Heal’s is simple. We want to inspire people to create beautiful homes. If you’re interested in contemporary furniture and home furnishings and are passionate about customer service, Heal’s would really like to hear from you.
If you share our vision and feel you can bring excellence, creativity and integrity to Heal’s, please send your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]
or via post to:
J Ellis, Heal’s, Wharfside Street, Mailbox Birmingham, B1 1RD
17 December 2018
Part Time Sales Consultant at Paul Smith
(Expires 14 January 2019)
We have an exciting opportunity available to join our team as Part Time Sales Consultant at our Birmingham Store. You will be required to assist the management team with achieving sales targets whilst developing and maintaining excellent client relationships while promoting the brand image, providing excellent customer service at all times and up to date product knowledge.
• To meet and greet all clients and act as a brand ambassador representing Paul Smith Ltd.
• To keep clients up to date with any Paul Smith activity; to ensure they are fully engaged with the Paul Smith brand.
• To ensure that you receive and maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times and to consistently share this with your customers.
• To take initiative to build upon the stores clientele book, emailing and keeping in contact with clients on a regular basis inviting to relevant events and keep them aware of any new products.
• Maximising all sales at every opportunity to ensure you are meeting and exceeding your personal and store targets.
• To ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and housekeeping is kept to the company’s desired standard, both on and off the shop floor.
• Confidently use technology in store such as store tablets to enhance the customer experience and till systems to efficiently process transactions and payments from client.
• Any other related duties that are outlined from time to time by the Store Management team.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Minimum 3 GCSE passes, equivalent qualifications or practical attainment.
• Previous experience in retail selling in luxury fashion stores.
• Experienced in providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to work towards weekly sales shop targets.
• Excellent product knowledge.
• Ability to maintain excellent housekeeping standards
• Passion for style, fashion & Paul Smith brand.
• Smart in appearance & individual.
• Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
• Has initiative; is motivated.
• Flexible and reliable.
• Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts-
• A generous Clothing Allowance
• Uniform Allowance
• Competitive Sales Commission Scheme
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days calculated on a pro-rata basis for part-time roles.
To apply, please do so directly via Paul Smith using this link.
14 December 2018
Bespoke Furniture Sales Advisors
2 Full Time positions
1 Part Time position over 2 days
Salary £19,500 – £21,000 pro rota
We’re looking for articulate and enthusiastic team players to join the Authentic team in our new showroom which we will be opening in the Mailbox in January. You will be guiding our customers though the process of purchasing our high quality British-made furniture by understanding their individual needs and setting clear expectations at the point of purchase. Every piece of furniture is individually built without compromise and our priority is to ensure our customers have the best possible experience from initial contact to after sales advice. A passion for interiors and design is desirable.
- Dealing with sales enquiries in our showroom, over the phone, through social media and via email
- Developing a thorough knowledge of the construction of all our furniture ranges – it’s vital to understand how the furniture is made to convey the quality to our customers and explain all the options
- Advising our customers on the many design options and finishes to ensure they receive the very best advice possible
- Processing orders accurately from sale through to delivery using our in-house order processing system
- Assisting with the administration of online sales channels
- Assisting in the maintenance of furniture and accessory displays in the showroom
- Key skills; a good level of numeracy and literacy, proficiency in IT packages and CRM systems, confidence, enthusiasm, honesty, teamwork, excellent communication, accuracy, professionalism and a desire to learn and improve.
- 5 days a week for the full time positions, working days are flexible but will need to include at least one weekend day, we’re open Monday to Saturday 10am until 7pm and Sundays and bank holidays 11am until 5pm
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team and enjoy a key role in helping to continue the rapid and successful development of our company.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected].
05 December 2018
20 hour Permanent Senior Sale Assistant (Keyholder) at L.K.Bennett
Retail experience essential. Full flexibility needed to commence ASAP.
Please send you CV to Pam at [email protected], call 01216437918 or visit in-store.
18 Feb 2018
Ambitious Estate Agents Required at Fine & Country. Six figure income potential!
Full time. Salary: £100,000 per annum.
Are you an experienced estate agency Branch Manager, Lister or Negotiator? Have you worked in Birmingham or the surrounding areas of the Midlands?
This is an opportunity to work from our office or home, where you will be given full support, high end marketing material and training. You will be paid 40% of our fee for listing and selling a property. Based on a 2% fee for a £500,000 property (£10,000) you would earn £4,000. On a £1 million property the fee would be £20,000 and you would earn £8,000.
How many properties could you list and sell per month, one, two, three, more? Further income can be earned from conveyancing and mortgage referrals.
We are looking for pro-active, hard-working estate agents with a proven track record. You must be able to provide the highest levels of customer service and believe in ongoing personal and professional development.
Fine & Country has over 300 offices in the UK and across the world, with a head office on Park Lane, London. Fine & Country specialise in selling properties in the upper quartile (£500k to £10 million) and have won the ‘Best Estate Agency Marketing’ award at the International Property Awards for the last 5 years. www.fineandcountry.com. In 2014 we opened 42 offices including the recent opening of our Northampton office. Positions available in Solihull and Coventry. If you would like to deal with more expensive homes, earn bigger fees and enjoy the fruits of your labour, don’t miss this opportunity
Apply today by emailing [email protected]