From retail to restaurants, full-time to part-time, here are the latest vacancies at Mailbox Birmingham:
07 May 2019
Weekend Retail Sales Executive at MADE.COM (Part Time)
We are currently recruiting a PART TIME Weekend Sales Executive to join our Birmingham Mailbox showroom team.
WHO WE ARE
At MADE.COM we believe that everyone should have access to great design. We work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture at up to 70% off the high street prices.
It takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen and everyone has an important part to play in our showroom. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to and where a self starter can really make their mark.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Reporting to the Showroom Team Leader and Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Showroom Manager in their daily tasks and assist them to achieve the highest levels of sales and service
- Exceeding customers’ expectations of MADE.COM with your exceptional customer service
- Communicating confidently with customers to acquire customer data to achieve sales targets
- Assisting customers with room schemes
- Providing prompt, efficient and consistent information and communication in line with Company policy
- Following through enquiries from inception to completion
- Maintain a full understanding of all product lines
- Maintaining the highest level of showroom standards
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A professional, pro-active and ‘can-do’ attitude with exceptional attention to detail with excellent organisational skills and a passion for providing outstanding customer service
- The ability to provide a high level of product knowledge whilst also creating enthusiasm for the products and brand
- The ability to communicate confidently in both clearly spoken and written English as well as having the ability to build a rapport with people quickly and effectively
- Be able to problem solve quickly and take ownership comfortably
- Enjoy working in a busy environment, whilst remaining patient
- Assist with furniture deliveries including unpacking and building furniture
- You will need fast, accurate computer skills
- The ability to deliver excellent results and constantly improve our customer’s experience and aid in our continued growth
- A quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes quickly
- You must be flexible – your normal working hours will include weekends and Bank Holidays
- Both an interest in design and experience gained in customer service within a similar environment would be a distinct advantage to your application
WHAT WE OFFER
- Good salary package
- A fast-paced, creative and fun environment
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
- Full training and product knowledge
Up your street? For the opportunity to join our MADE.COM team at Mailbox, Birmingham, send your C.V. and covering letter including notice period and salary expectations. Either drop in store or email [email protected].
Please only apply if you are able to work weekends. Please note that due to the high levels of response anticipated, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates.
Job Type: Part-time, weekend-intensive.
29 April 2019
Full / Part Time Showroom Sales Consultant / Manager Position Available for Home at Mailbox
WEEKENDS– GOOD BASIC SALARY + COMMISSION
We are a design-led furniture showroom, located within Mailbox, Birmingham.
Our Mailbox showroom features an inspirational collection of innovative furniture and upholstery brands such as SITS, Conran, Devina Nais, Bon Tempi, MADE.COM and more.
There is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Consultant to join our expanding team.
This role would suit an individual looking to establish or further their career within furniture sales in a design related environment.
Furniture sales experience is preferable however not essential. What is required is a confident, professional approach with experience working in a sales environment. In-depth sales and product training will be provided for the right individual. Most importantly we are seeking an eagerness to learn and develop into the role with a fun, positive and energetic personality, coupled with an ambition to be a great sales person.
The role requires a confident team player who understands the importance of achieving sales/profit targets whilst delivering great customer service. The successful applicant will be driven and self-motivated, able to achieve individually whilst being a supportive team member and contribute to the overall success of the the company. You must be highly organised, with the ability to maintain a responsive follow-up schedule. It is also important that you display excellent communication/interpersonal skills as well as the ability to connect and establish relationships with a diverse group of customers.
The successful candidate for this role will possess:
- Sales experience
- Good customer service skills
- Good organisational skills and a proactive team player
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Good financial awareness
- Self-motivated with an ambition to develop and succeed
- A basic understanding of Microsoft Office/excel
- Positive and engaging personality, with a creative flare and energetic attitude
The successful candidate must be able to work weekends and Bank Holidays without restrictions.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual to establish a career in a successful, evolving retail environment. For the opportunity to join our team at Mailbox, please apply with your CV and covering letter to [email protected] letting us know if you are interested in full or part time hours.
Please note that due to the high levels of response anticipated, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates.
18 Feb 2019
Ambitious Estate Agents Required at Fine & Country. Six figure income potential!
Full time. Salary: £100,000 per annum.
Are you an experienced estate agency Branch Manager, Lister or Negotiator? Have you worked in Birmingham or the surrounding areas of the Midlands?
This is an opportunity to work from our office or home, where you will be given full support, high end marketing material and training. You will be paid 40% of our fee for listing and selling a property. Based on a 2% fee for a £500,000 property (£10,000) you would earn £4,000. On a £1 million property the fee would be £20,000 and you would earn £8,000.
How many properties could you list and sell per month, one, two, three, more? Further income can be earned from conveyancing and mortgage referrals.
We are looking for pro-active, hard-working estate agents with a proven track record. You must be able to provide the highest levels of customer service and believe in ongoing personal and professional development.
Fine & Country has over 300 offices in the UK and across the world, with a head office on Park Lane, London. Fine & Country specialise in selling properties in the upper quartile (£500k to £10 million) and have won the ‘Best Estate Agency Marketing’ award at the International Property Awards for the last 5 years. www.fineandcountry.com. In 2014 we opened 42 offices including the recent opening of our Northampton office. Positions available in Solihull and Coventry. If you would like to deal with more expensive homes, earn bigger fees and enjoy the fruits of your labour, don’t miss this opportunity
Apply today by emailing [email protected]